Show Producer at Wave
Wave is an entertainment technology company and creator of the world’s first multi-channel virtual entertainment platform for live concerts. Our platform harnesses technology that transforms performers into digital avatars in real-time, casting them onto a virtual stage built with stunning visuals and customized interactions that fit each performer's unique style. These virtual shows are distributed via YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, as well as other major digital and gaming channels.
- Passion for live event
- Music lover
- 5+ years experience leading cross-functional development teams
- Multiple titles shipped, preferably in games or AR/VR/XR space
- Strong game-engine technical knowledge, preferably Unity
- Knowledge of development and project-management tools such as JIRA, Plastic, Shotgun.
- Highly organized with strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of the principles of game design.
- Applying your game-development knowledge to guide a team in building virtual shows produced in engine and streamed live.
- Lead a team of artists and developers from inception to production of live WaveXR shows.
- Translate high-level priorities into actionable project tasks and goals for a cross-functional team.
- Foster communication in a team with multiple ongoing projects.
- Using Agile principles in a flexible, creative way to successfully meet project goals.