Senior Manager, Editorial and Social Content
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Senior Manager of Editorial and Social Content to join our Marketing team!
About the role:
The Senior Manager of Editorial and Social Content will report to the VP of Creative in developing, engaging and shaping the perception the consumer has of the Honey brand and its products and services. Together, they’ll develop go-to-market plans across multiple channels to deliver against both brand and financial goals.
- Develop a marketing plan for how to best leverage content throughout the consumer experience.
- Build, develop and execute editorial and social content that foster brand affinity, create conversations, and build authority that will lead to high-ranking natural search results.
- Brief and manage production of all social content with Design and network of freelance writers.
- Partner closely with Growth, PR, Product and Partnerships to distribute and develop content across multiple verticals.
- Evaluate, optimize and report the effectiveness of content and social.
- Provide thought leadership and recommendations on latest social media trends and best practices.
- 4+ years of writing and editing experience within digital media required
- Proficiency and genuine interest in all social media platforms
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Excellent writer and creative problem solver with the ability to take raw copy and turn it into something special
- Proven track record of driving content strategy and overseeing a network of writers
- Ability to tfast-paced fast paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires the ability to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.