We are seeking a seasoned copywriter with a passion for writing & a knack for engaging messaging. This role includes developing copy as well as coaching & leading a copywriting team dedicated to the corporate brand & sales goals.
Copy responsibilities include landing pages, website content, brochures, video scripts, blogs, press releases, outbound emails, sales presentations, postcards, marketing one sheets, & more. You will never be bored! It is important that you be able to prioritize tasks for you & your copywriting team coming in from a variety of sources with varying deadlines, degrees of time required, & across multiple verticals.
Please provide two to four writing samples for review with your application.
Pay: Salary + Bonuses
- 5+ years with web video, online advertising, landing page optimization, & traditional direct response
- Have lead/mentored a team of copywriters in current/recent role
- Developing content strategy
- College degree in relevant field
- SMB marketing
- B2B marketing
- Previous work within &/or knowledge of the personas in any of our primary verticals
Attributes: team player, takes constructive criticism well, organized, not easily flustered, consistent, works well independently, deadline-driven, attention to detail, good sense of humor
- Superb written communication
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to prioritize varying demands & multitask as needed
- Leader & manage with ease