Interested in working in a fast-paced start-up environment with lots of growth and learning opportunities? Looking for an opportunity to work with some of the most prominent brands in the world and get exposed to multiple industries? Look no further! Come join us – We can offer you friendly coworkers, food, snacks and coffee straight from our kitchens, exciting office happy hours and other fun events. We provide excellent benefits such as health, vision, and dental. We also offer supplemental benefits such as AD&D, life insurance, 401k and much more.
Fuel Cycle is an LA-based company with a SaaS platform, designed for sophisticated marketers who want to do more with their customer communities. Fuel Cycle offers the most advanced Enterprise community cloud on the market. Our platform consists of state of the art social capabilities, collaboration, content management, gamification and analytics features encapsulated in intuitive set of dashboards. With Fuel Cycle, companies rapidly engage and interact with customers for 360 real time feedback and insights in order to make better business decisions, grow revenues and retain customers.
As a Sales Director, you are part of the FUEL CYCLE team as an individual contributor who is responsible for all areas of revenue generating activities and operations in a given region\vertical including both new business and cross-sell / upsell. The role requires a creative, results-oriented, energetic sales professional with a passion for the job and the skills to deliver legendary results and scale the region\vertical. Although you will be provided with an assigned Business Development Manager (BDR), Marketing, & Conferences, you will be expected to highlight both your hunting and farming sales talents.
Responsible for all sales activities under his\her assigned territory.
- Demonstrate salesmanship towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
- Contribute to the evolving sales processes through collaborative best practices
- Expertise in our software solutions, use cases, and demos
- Accurately forecast monthly quarterly, and annual opportunities
- Work closely with the VP of Sales for all planning, budgeting, and forecasting activities
4+ years of sales success with year-over-year individual quota attainment
- Market Research background strongly preferred
- Passion for sales, marketing, and technology
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise software, SaaS experience preferred
- Exceptional relationship skills, including superb written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to thrive under tight deadlines while successfully juggling a multitude of projects simultaneously
- Extreme level of energy, highly self-motivated, and a passion for success
- Solid understanding of software businesses and marketing ecosystems
- A strong and demonstrably successful track record in sales to agencies and CMOs, a strong list of contacts, and a proven ability to generate, negotiate and close ad sales deals
- Bachelor degree, MBA a plus