Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
SUMMARY / ABOUT THE JOB
As a Proposal & Capture Manager you will partner with the Business Development, Legal teams, and executives to understand and support the capture process for new and expanding business opportunities as well as provide the essential proposal management and content generation to create the collateral necessary to close new deals. You will manage proposals for new contracts; develop technical narratives on Anduril’s technology portfolio for senior executives, contracting officers, and users; and draft market research and briefings to inform our customers. Your focus will be on spearheading commercial, US and international government Requests for White Papers, Information, Quotes, and Proposals.
- Primarily you are a writer and will be spending the majority of your day constructing the narratives and documents that drive Anduril’s business
- Partner with the business development and legal teams to pursue long-term opportunities and execute Anduril’s capture, pricing, and outreach strategy through proposals, white papers, and other documents
- Manage and write Government Requests for White Papers, Information, Quotes, and Proposals
- Create and own the proposal process with an eye towards constant improvement
- Create and curate a content library of prose, briefs, and graphics for use across the business
- Coordinate with technical counterparts on Anduril’s engineering team to accurately represent the company’s technology to potential customers
- Monitor and flag potential opportunities to key internal stakeholders
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to generate large documents on short timelines
- Experience and aptitude in building process where none exists
- Communication skills reflected in the ability to both clearly articulate information and to listen and understand business needs
- Comfort working with a diverse range of disciplines including, but not limited to, design, technology, and engineering
U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!