The GOAT GROUP product team is dedicated to connecting customers with the greatest selection of products from the past, present and future. The product team is responsible for driving the vision forward, delivering the best possible experiences and tools, for both buyers and sellers, across GOAT, Flight Club and alias, iOS, Android, web platforms and retail platforms.
In this role you will:
- Use your love for the written words to craft product copy that enhances and elevates our customer experiences across app and web
- Collaborate with our product and product design teams, from product kick off through development and iteration, to ensure all product copy is cohesive and complementary to the overall digital experience
- Write clear and informative product copy, which is reflective of the needs of the customer, and demonstrates the brand tone of voice across GOAT and Flight Club
- Work closely with our brand team to understand GOAT and Flight Club brands, respectively, in order to create a product copy style guide
- Collaborate with our engineering and QA teams to copy check all consumer-facing product copy, ensuring accuracy and quality
- Work closely with product, analytics, and data science to continuously optimize product copy through A/B and multivariate tests
We are looking for:
- Native or fluent English speaker/writer
- Excellent grammar
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently, while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively, translating ideas and visual concepts into copy
- Exceptional time management skills, with an ability to meet deadlines
- Collaborative, with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proactive in nature, with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- 2-3+ years in copywriting for a technology, fashion, or media company is preferred
- Familiar with SEO practices is a plus
- Bachelor's degree
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description