Dave is a banking app on a mission to create financial opportunity that advances America’s collective potential. Dave's financial tools, including its debit card and spending account, help its more than 10 million customers bank, budget, avoid overdraft fees, find work and build credit.
Dave is a virtual-first company, which means there is no preference on where team members get their work done. Employees are able to live anywhere in the United States, with the only exception of Hawaii for now. For those who want to work in an office setting on a more regular basis, we will eventually open offices in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Dave is backed by Mark Cuban, Norwest Venture Partners, Section 32, and Financial Venture Studios, among many others and just announced our plans to go public by the end of 2021.
A Producer at Dave serves to document, organize, streamline and propel creative projects from concept through delivery. Working within the Marketing Org, this role primarily supports Dave’s content creation and user acquisition efforts on all channels (direct response, broadcast, social, OOH, radio, etc). Critically, the Producer must intimately understand the content production process across all project phases (creative, production, post, QC, delivery), anticipate challenges, identify roadblocks, own and proactively communicate the status of projects to all stakeholders, on demand.
As a central point of order and organization, this role requires experience and confidence operating broadly as a manager of creative projects and process - project managing, producing and coordinating as is needed per project. The ideal candidate embodies a can-do attitude, an exacting attention to detail and an open, collaborative communication style.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee and manage multiple projects (5+) simultaneously.
- Work with stakeholders and the Executive Producer to clearly define project goals, scopes, briefs and appropriate resourcing.
- Capture and track project details in Jira and Confluence.
- Build briefs and schedules in collaboration with Marketing Project Manager(s) to proactively manage projects and stakeholder expectations.
- Collect, organize and parse creative feedback for review. Partner with in-house and agency partners to ensure feedback is addressed.
- Support the Creative and User Acquisition teams with the preparation of creative review presentations / decks.
- Traffic assets for review and approval through Legal and Compliance.
- Support the Executive Producer with budgets, insurance, permits, equipment rentals, talent and crew sourcing as needed.
- Maintain, organize and update key creative and production documents (approved messaging, brand guidelines, talent selection criteria, compliance disclosures, etc).
What You'll Have:
- 5+ years professional experience as a producer / project manager overseeing the full lifecycle of video and creative projects.
- Full-time experience at a full-service production company, ad agency, or digital post house across a variety of broadcast, direct response, social and short-to-mid form, high-volume projects.
- Experience collaborating closely with creatives, producers, editorial staff, freelancers and agencies.
- Requisite knowledge of Jira, Confluence and Agile methodology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent team working skills with comfort and confidence leading meetings and presenting to executives.
- Resourceful and adaptable problem-solving mentality with an ability to navigate complex and evolving project scopes.
- Strong sense of urgency with sensitivity to time pressures and multiple deadlines.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Frame.io and Figma a plus.
Benefits & Perks
• Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
• Insurance premiums 100% covered for you and 80% for your dependents
• Company provided Basic Life and Short-Term Disability plans
• Competitive salary and equity compensation packages
• Voluntary Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability plans
• 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
• Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Generous and flexible PTO
• Flexible work hours
• Generous paid parental leave
• A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth
• Virtual social events
Dave Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.