Photo Editor (Temp) at LegalZoom
The LegalZoom Experience Design (XD) team is looking for a Photo Editor who can contribute specific expertise to support development and enhance our brand across all customer touch points.
We’re looking for a motivated, entrepreneurial, outgoing individual to match the culture of our in-house XD team. The person must be detail oriented with an eye for identifying, sourcing and integrating photography across everything we produce. Working with designers, copy editors, content producers and product managers, they will set the standard for consistent and creative use of brand photography.
What you will do
- Able to complete and prioritize work on your own in a multi-disciplinary team, consistently considering the whole user experience in your work
- Able to complete in-depth research and analysis and apply it to your work
- Translate product direction and apply consistent brand communication
- Curate and design visual assets for web, mobile apps, print materials, and beyond
- Develop a stylized image library for use in a CMS, combining photography and visuals into a consistent presentation for articles, categories, and thumbnails
- Collaborate directly with all involved parties including content managers, content editors, email marketers, product managers, product marketing, writers, designers etc.
- Be both proactive and flexible in making decisions and recognize new opportunities
- Be able to present and support your creative ideas
- Be able to take direction, constructive feedback and observations with a positive attitude
- Proficiency in Adobe CC suite, Sketch, InVision, Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with stock photography services, licensing, and industry trends
- 5+ years of experience
- Advanced photo editing skills including masking, color correction, and non-destructive editing
- Solid understanding of digital product design discipline
- Current with UI/UX best practices.
- Experience working with design systems & pattern libraries
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, coding frameworks and web technology
- Proficiency in creating high-fidelity visuals and optimizing for web use
- Related experience with video editing a plus
- Clear communications skills
- A positive attitude and a good sense of humor are mandatory
We look forward to learning more about you, and certainly appreciate you taking the time to get to know us!
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.