Personal Stylist Liaison at Tamara Mellon
Tamara Mellon, co-founder of Jimmy Choo, is no stranger to success or rule breaking. True to form, Tamara is now doing things differently— really differently.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, her three-year-old namesake label is the first-ever direct-to-consumer luxury women’s accessories brand. What this means in short: old school Italian craftsmanship without the retail markups.
For us, new luxury also means reinventing the shopping experience. Anyone who shops with us (or is a fan of the brand for that matter) is a VIP— think best-in-class customer service (we call them Liaisons) and complimentary shoe care with every purchase.
We’re dead serious about disrupting the status quo, and not just in the fashion industry. An outspoken advocate of women’s issues, Tamara Mellon is creating a community of like-minded, next gen consumers.
If you’re a rule breaker like us, and this sounds like the opportunity (not the job) you’ve been waiting for, we’d love to hear from you.
- Cultivate deep relationships for the purpose of building relationships and personalizing future client development opportunities
- Utilize the available marketing tools to engage new and repeat customers and drive sales
- Embrace and utilize technology to enhance customer experience
- Stay connected with clients and make targeted recommends based on shopping history and preferences
- Ensure prompt follow up with customers acquired through events and partnerships
- Achieve and exceed monthly and yearly sales targets
- Support management in achieving all store and company sales targets, operations goals, policies and procedures
- Proactively reach out to clients to share a curated view of new product that are aligned with their clients’ fashion prefer.
- Exceed clients’ expectations in addressing their needs and always put the customer first when resolving issues
- Mandatory 2+ years of sales experience preferably in luxury retail within a clientele and a customer service driven environment.
- Consistent sales performance with demonstrated results in achieving and exceeding sales quota
- Ability to thrive across mutli channel selling opportunities and customer experiences (i.e. Offline experience and e-commerce selling).
- Skilled at using multiple channels of technology to strengthen existing relationships and drive new client acquisition
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs that includes, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Domestic travel
- Ability to work effectively using available technology such as Shopify, Zendesk, LivePerson, clientele systems and MS Office Programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skill
- You are curious, positive, and you have grit
Medical, Dental, Vision
Carrot Fertility- $10K paid by employer annually, $20K lifetime.
Fast-paced, energetic and entrepreneurial culture with long-term career development opportunities
Employee discount (you love shoes, right?)