Motion Graphics Artist/Video Editor
TubeScience is looking for a talented Motion Graphics Artist/Video Editor to join our team in Downtown LA!
TubeScience produces direct response videos for many of Facebook’s largest performance marketers. The vertically integrated team routinely develops, shoots, edits, and uploads videos in a single day, allowing them to run hundreds of simultaneous video experiments. In the time it takes a traditional agency or content network to source a video concept, TubeScience videos have weeks of performance insights baked into the latest iterations. Many clients receive 100+ videos per week to support multi-million dollar monthly FB budgets.
This is a full-time staff position for a Motion Graphics Artist/Video Editor who will work with producers to create direct response videos for a wide range of campaigns. This person is technically well-versed in video editing, motion graphics, and design. They must be highly organized and capable of editing multiple variant short videos with direction from our producers. They should be proficient in the pacing and visual styles prevalent in social media video. Our editors work with our existing ad formats and are also encouraged to develop new styles of visual communication.
- Participate in ideation phase of new campaigns for multiple clients/projects
- Take creative briefs/rough edits to clear, concise finished videos
- Finalize the graphic layout, appearance, and timing of each ad
- Work with producers, creative strategists, and copywriters to achieve the best version of each story
- Work closely with creative producers to uphold best execution of brand strategies
- Develop visual styles that fit and elevate a brand’s core messaging
- Advanced knowledge of After Effects & Premiere
- 2+ years of experience in video editing, motion graphics, and design
- Experience in TV Advertising and/or TV Promo is a plus
- Having interests outside of editing/motion graphics, such as producing, directing, shooting, set design, etc. is a plus
- Must provide a link to DEMO REEL
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible PTO
- Casual working environment
- Fully stocked kitchen