Talespin is building the platform to transform talent development and skill alignment for the future of work. Our spatial computing products deliver a new standard for learning and workforce data, empowering organizations and individuals to make better talent and career decisions. We’re looking for a passionate, results-oriented, hard-working and operationally focused LiveOps Associate for our Live Operations team to help drive our mission to transform the way humans learn, work, and collaborate.
The LiveOps Associate will work with Product, Customer Success, Sales, and company leaders to provide an exceptional customer experience across the Talespin product suite after the sales cycle is closed. In this role, you will provide direct oversight and technical troubleshooting solutions for the critical, high-growth function of XR account deployment and management. You will also provide deployment and on-going live support of Talespin’s solutions; run mission control for live events; and coordinate an orchestra of on-call engineers behind the scenes to deliver a smooth experience for our clients in the face of changing requirements and the unknown. The LiveOps team makes a big impact because nothing is more important to us than our customers, continually earning their trust, and thinking long term.
In This Role You Will:
- Collaborate with the sales team to onboard new customers, by providing assistance on the deployment of XR hardware and software and ensuring other business systems are up-to-date.
- Continuously work with the internal development teams to stay up-to-date on the latest changes to our software, communicate client needs and issues to our development teams, and provide real time feedback.
- Partner with the QA team to swiftly address software bugs and problems on the client’s behalf.
- Identify improvements in our processes for supporting our clients, and always on the hunt to find new ways to level up the process for integration of our technology for clients.
- Aid in the testing of operational tools that improve efficiency through automation.
- Promote policies, and procedures required for running a world class LiveOps team (monitoring, metrics, alerting, ticketing, etc) to keep our clients’ training deployments running smoothly 24/7/365.
- Maintain business-level data in customer relationship management (CRM) software and other Business IT Systems, as needed.
- Act as on-call support and point of escalation for high-severity issues.
- Handle technical troubleshooting, database administration or password/username changes, setting up new accounts, editing or creating permission structures, etc.
- Proactively communicate with Talespin Business Development regarding application usage of accounts and impacts regarding plan renewals and upgrades.
- Create and maintain team specific knowledge-based articles and operational and training documentation
What We Look For in a Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- 3+ years of customer service experience.
- A strong customer service and problem solving orientation.
- A track record of being client-focused and providing exceptional service, both internally and externally within an organization.
- Experience in SaaS or supporting hybrid hardware/software deployments to clients a significant plus (preference given to candidates with XR experience).
- A passion for utilizing technology to improve people's lives.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills.
- Love for teamwork and commitment to building a world-class, enterprise-class global customer experience together.
- Tech savvy, have a healthy interest in new technologies, and should feel comfortable learning new software and learning to troubleshoot issues with clients.
- Most importantly we’re looking for candidates who are quick-thinking, detail-oriented, patient, positive, and thoughtful.
- Experience in JIRA, Hubspot.
- Experience in a technical customer support role
- Experience troubleshooting and debugging technical systems
- Experience scripting in modern programming languages
10-20% travel, primarily local during the business day, although some projects may require more out-of-the-area and overnight travel.