Wonderstorm is a double threat media studio that creates timeless animated TV series and engaging video games that anchor our entertainment franchises. We are a place where creators work with visionary teams to do meaningful work that will last for generations.
Our first franchise, the Emmy Award-winning The Dragon Prince, began as an original animated series on Netflix in 2018. All three seasons have been a Top 10 digital original and are rated 100% fresh on Rotten Tomatoes. The series was recently picked up for four additional seasons. A world-class video game for The Dragon Prince is under development by the same creative team.
We are looking for an experienced Line Producer to join our team. We are a unique independent studio. The right candidate will be someone who thrives in a fast-paced startup environment with limited resources and is excited to help us build and grow Wonderstorm.What you will do...
- Oversee production workflow for Wonderstorm’s animated series
- Manage internal production schedules and track production assets, notes and approvals
- Oversee relations with service studios and vendors – track and manage overall schedules, budgets and pipeline concerns with partners
- Manage asset delivery to network, and track network asset requests
- Manage contracts and payment tracking for all third-party vendors and freelancers
- Actively contribute to the growth of a startup studio. Lead by example, including demonstrating a willingness to give and receive feedback, collaborate with others to share techniques and ideas, and contribute to a positive working environment
- Line producer experience in animation production or equivalent project management
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong communication, time management and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable in a startup environment – a small, fast-paced team – and excited for opportunities to grow with the company
- Proficiency in project management and budgeting software (Excel, Confluence, Microsoft Office, Google Suite, etc.)
- Proficiency in production management software (Shotgun, PIX, Final Draft, etc.)
Wonderstorm Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees, and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.