Junior Product Photographer
Greater LA Area
In this role you will:
- Shoot product images with appropriate lighting and set angles using photo rig
- Edit, crop and process all images after each shooting session to meet GOAT specifications and standards
- Work closely with Lead Product Photographer to ensure necessary deadlines are met
- Support other GOAT photographers on shoots as needed
- Maintain photo equipment and cleanliness of studio
- Transport product from GOAT/Flight Club locations for shooting
We are looking for:
- 1+ year of working in an e-commerce environment with product photography
- Proficiency in photography studio lighting and equipment
- Working knowledge of retouching
- Adobe Photoshop, Bridge and Lightroom experience
- Canon knowledge preferred
- Ability to travel between locations across Los Angeles with means of transportation
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Passion for sneakers a plus
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Its brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through its innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the world’s most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description