GOAT is seeking a Junior Product Photographer to join our Los Angeles-based team. In this role you will be reporting to the Product Photography Manager and will handle apparel shoots daily. You will work alongside a Product Photographer to help receive and send out packages. Candidates should also know how to build and break down a flat lay station. Candidates should be organized and detail oriented and have a good eye for colors and exposure.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Learn style guide for GOAT apparel to keep photography consistent while meeting the daily quota
- Support other Product Photographers if any additional help is needed
- Understanding GOAT quality images and choosing selects to be edited
- Maintain and understand photography quality guidelines for apparel
- Make sure clothes are organized and steamed before each shoot
- Maintain photo equipment and cleanliness of the studio and equipment
- Previous experience working in product photography and knowledge of e-commerce
- Proven ability to work under pressure and under strict internal and external deadlines
- Excellent written/verbal communication and multi-tasking skills
- An innovative, commercial and strategic thinker
- Working knowledge of retouchingCanon knowledge preferred
- Self motivated
- A team player with a positive attitude
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description