Your Super is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
WE ARE YOUR SUPER
We are a fun and fast-moving start-up and international business based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly changing. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
After closing our US Series B financing round we are looking to further scale. We have gone from 7 employees to 50, and right now we are looking to grow the team more at this very exciting time. With this employment opportunity, you have the chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of our success.
Are you ready to inspire a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
- Create content plans that maximize and are custom created for all relevant social channels.
- Supports the overall vision, mission and mandates for the company
- Utilize all relevant digital content formats including imagery, video, livestreaming and podcasting.
- Partner with the growth marketing team to develop website content that educates the user and drives ROI, while delivering against our ultimate goal of providing a personalized user experience
- Develop original campaigns with innovative, high quality creative content in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Managing social media strategy and content creation to drive measured engagement and action across all of Your Super’s social communities
- Work with internal marketing team (videographer, social media community manager, ecommerce team and external resources (photographers, talent) to create the content
- Understand the triggers and factors that make content shareable, ensuring those are included in all content.
- Follow the global creative direction, seasonal themes and product launch calendar, bringing them to life through engaging digital content.
- Demonstrated expertise in content marketing, social media programs, digital marketing, and industry trends
- Exceptional communicator and diverse leadership in managing a growing team
- Excellent writing skills with strong attention to detail and tone
- 5+ years experience in audience development and/or content strategy roles within similar industry
- 5+ years growing and managing teams
- Capability to extend creative assets across various platforms and devices
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous vacation and remote work policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Bi-annual company retreat
- Class Pass Membership
- Internal Referral Program
- Paid Parental Leave Program