Freelance Blog Content Editor at PatientPop
At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we take a holistic approach to improving every digital touchpoint along the patient journey with the leading all-in-one practice growth solution.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our culture of continuous innovation allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.How you will contribute:
We’re looking for freelance editors who can help produce quality, original, informative blogs for our physician clients’ websites. Blogs are designed as an SEO marketing tool written for patients and prospective patients. Clients and blog topics span a wide range of health care specialties, such as: gynecology, dentistry, podiatry, chiropractic, and medspas. You will edit quality website blog copy for healthcare providers based on online research from credible sources, editorial guidelines, style guidelines, and provider websitesSkills you’ll bring:
- Experience editing healthcare and medical writing
- Experience working with web content, specifically for mobile
- Working knowledge of SEO principles
- Excellent understanding and execution of AP Style guidelines
- Eye for detail while producing quality content under deadline
- Strong communication skills, with a quick response time
- Ability to use Google docs and online plagiarism checker
- Ability to provide quality scores and constructive feedback to improve writing talent
- Available to work 10-20 hours/week
- Availability on weekends
- Experience with project management tool Asana
- Resume detailing relevant writing experience
- 2-4 recent social media writing samples
*Please note that all viable candidates must complete a 300-400 word editing test (details to follow).
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.