- Lead content managers in creating content that adheres to SEO best practices, and serve as an editing mentor to help the team produce the best-quality content from ideation to publishing
- Craft engaging and compelling copy across a wide range of company projects: company landing pages, advertorials, quizzes and more
- Research and develop ideas across topics and verticals, review and optimize your individual creative strategy, and create original content on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Create and upkeep a messaging playbook that establishes principles for how to apply the brand voice and tone across a variety of channels and verticals.
- Work with the buying teams to design and iterate tests focused on optimizing messaging and content, analyze data, and increase revenue and consumer engagement
- Continual testing of different variations of headlines and texts while ensuring all information is compliant with industry regulations
- Work with the broader team of marketing and product owners to report on trending, changing, and emerging topics and verticals that can be incorporated into the site
- Review and advise on images and creative elements to complement written content
- 5+ years advertising copywriting experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience serving successfully as a team-lead or editorial lead, or demonstrated growth toward this goal in previous settings
- Entrepreneurial spirit and able to juggle multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading, and the ability to self-edit for ready-to-publish content
- Basic knowledge of SEO and/or SEO best practices
- Strong communication skills and an encouraging, team-focused attitude.
- BA in English, Journalism, Marketing, Creative Writing or a similar field is a strong preference
- Leadership experience - preferred.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Competitive PTO
- 10 Company Holidays
- Untracked sick time
- Health, Dental, Vision and 401k w/match
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Virtual Social Events