Editorial Deal Content Strategist
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey's community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! As we build out our mobile apps and website as shopping destinations, we are actively seeking an Editorial Deal Content Strategist to join the Product team in our Los Angeles office.
About The Role:
The Editorial Deal Content Strategist will create and drive the strategic vision to drive engagement and monetization of Honey's shopping destination apps and website. You will develop and execute shopping and deal content generation strategies. At the same time, you will partner closely with cross-functional teams, including product, marketing, creative, analytics and member experience to deliver both brand and financial goals. In this role, you will focus on curating items, stores, emails/notifications, and webpages that ensure Honey shoppers are seeing the best deals every time they pull out their phone or laptop. You will report to the Director of Product for Native Shopping.
What You'll Do:
As an Editorial Deal Content Strategist at Honey, you will:
- Develop a comprehensive content strategy that engages shoppers with the most compelling and up-to-date product, store, and deal information to encourage adoption, engagement, and monetization of Honey's mobile app and website shopping destinations
- Define engagement KPIs and measure the performance of editorial groupings
- Lead the analysis of all editorial groupings and campaigns based on the defined KPIs and goals
- Launch and QA editorial content through all necessary channels (email, push, SMS, webpages) in partnership with product, creative, marketing, & member experience
- Build and maintain a test and learn roadmap to continually optimize the performance of all editorial shopping groupings and campaigns
- Create and develop best practices and ensure clear communication
- Collaborate with product and marketing teams on technical implementation & creative development
- Help build other content assets that help users find the best deals among the millions of items shoppable through Honey's mobile apps and website
- 3+ years of experience in online marketing, e-commerce, and/or consumer content writing
- Ability to combine deal shopping savvy with tools like Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, and even a little SQL to figure out what kind of content will resonate with the most people
- Experience in A/B & multivariate testing
- Comfortable working with product managers, engineers, and marketers to execute on strategies
- Experience leading cross-functional projects
- A hands-on leader with experience building & developing people and teams
- A self-starter that is comfortable operating in ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.