Ecommerce Assistant - Temporary at Munchkin, Inc.
The Temporary Ecommerce Assistant position is a unique opportunity for a motivated, smart, and collaborative individual to get a jump start into a progressive and growing channel for the business. In this project-based position, you will provide administrative support to the Ecommerce Department and work on planning, coordinating and facilitating site merchandising and other related projects that impact our Ecommerce business. Anticipated duration of project is up to 6-months with potential for permanent placement.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Support administrative functions for Ecommerce inventory management and replenishment.
- Maintain and update online product set-up. Ensure that product is correctly merchandised consistent with customer input, market trends and business strategy.
- Working with the Customer Service Team, support and ensure Ecommerce customer satisfaction and respond to customer questions on Munchkin & Grass Fed sites including: order cancellations, shipment inquiries, and refunds.
- Manage and resolve PayPal transaction disputes and chargebacks.
- Coordinate creative asset requests and approvals between Ecommerce and Brand Design team.
- Gather permissions for user-generated content aligned with brand guidelines.
- Track changes in product assortment and ensure changes are reflected during site preparations.
- Assist in the management of online merchandising activities including: categorization, custom content, search refinements, and product recommendations.
- Conduct A/B tests on dynamic website content.
- Perform quality assurance to ensure accuracy of website content on a daily basis, including: price, product copy and imagery.
- Support continual maintenance and updating of website and updating of online marketing plans for munchkin.com.
- Maintain and update online marketing plans for other retail partners.
- Manage online inventory.
- Provide weekly updates, results, and follow up on actions.
- Provide administrative support for the Ecommerce team as needed.
Qualifications / Required Education and Experience:
- BA or BS degree.
- One to two years related experience or equivalent experience in Administrative Support, Ecommerce, Marketing
- Good product sensibility and ability to merchandise sites in a visually appealing way.
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy required; a thirst for learning and success.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- At least 50wpm typing speed.
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities; able to organize, multi-task and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of HTML, Photoshop and other design or web development tools is beneficial.