Development Coordinator (Media Ventures)
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Support efforts of the Media Ventures team as they build out content across all media (podcasts, social media, digital content, TV /Film).
- Handle the coordination and organization of all department documents including grids, pitch decks, producer/director/filmmaker lists, meeting agendas, databases, and project submissions.
- Responsible for general administrative duties such as managing calendars, phones, travel coordination and expenses for Head of Programming and Development (Media Ventures)
- Participating in staff meetings and strategy sessions and brainstorming for upcoming projects.
- Generate ideas and relevant IP to build content around. Track competition and trends to help guide the direction and focus of the team.
- Coordinate outreach for third party individuals, talent and production company as potential creative partners.
- Be curious, embrace and thrive in the ever-evolving, fast-paced communications, health and technology fields. Keep your finger on the pulse of a changing world and enjoy the challenges that come with change: be at the forefront, an early adopter, a leader.
What you’ve accomplished:
- 2+ years of experience in the TV/entertainment business with a strong background in TV development and unscripted content.
- Extremely organized with a commitment to quality, exceeding expectations and delivering results; a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment, diving into and executing against the details, being a master at multi-tasking and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Advanced user of GSuite applications & Keynote.
- Knowledge of standard industry phone and scheduling etiquette, basic production procedures, terms and production companies, film-makers and content creators.
- Passion for brand and wellness space with curiosity and drive to be at the forefront of trends, technology and culture.
- Collaborative, energetic style and ability to work cross-functionally with partners across the organization with boundless energy, enthusiasm, creativity and a can-do spirit.