Customer Success Enablement, E-learning Specialist
Procore is seeking an E-learning Specialist to join our fast-paced, fast-growing, and fun company! This individual will work with the Customer Success Enablement Team to manage the creation and development of engaging role based learning resources.
To be successful in this role, you’re incredibly organized with great time and project management skills. You’re the type of person who drives rigorous execution with high accuracy and solid attention to detail, even in a high-volume and dynamic environment. Our Customer Success organization is scaling quickly and we are defining many processes for the first time, so you should be a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity.
What you’ll do:
- Develop scalable and sustainable learning materials for employees, in a variety of forums, including: video, audio, presentations, written content and more.
- Manage regular internal audits to ensure dept resources and systems (including knowledge base, trainings, and written content) are up to date and adhere to content standards.
- Evaluate technical training effectiveness; recommend and implement program improvements
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and source materials to develop/re-imagine interactive and engaging online development experiences and learning interactions.
- Identify and collaborate with Customer Success teams and Learning and Development within every office to provide valuable resources in a cohesive, timely, and effective manner.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in instructional/curriculum design work
- Excellent communication skills; including writing, proofreading, and public speaking
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and in writing
- Knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Experience in MindTickle, Articulate 360, Camtasia and Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of/experience with eLearning technical standards (SCORM, AICC, xAPI)
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, and audio/video scripts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with a concentration in instructional design, educational technology or a related field.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.