Supernatural has an exciting opportunity for a creative music supervisor. The ideal candidate lives and breathes all things creative, is passionate about music and content creation, with strong organizational and leadership skills.
The impact you’ll have:
This role is a key creative collaborator in developing content strategies and delivering daily workouts across multiple fitness modalities. You will help guide our creative content team to success strategizing and delivering compelling content that engages a diverse audience.
What you'll do:
- Create playlists of curated music from Supernatural’s music library using databasing tools to discover music in a large pool of data.
- Communicate creative decisions to stakeholders weekly, writing prep documents and workout descriptions to ensure the creative vision is being correctly executed.
- Manage a growing team of curators and foster their skills and development.
- Perform detailed research to support overall programming decisions and new workout concepts.
- Analyze workout performance data to inform music programming strategy.
- In-depth content tracking and metadata management across our CMS systems, DDEX ingestion software, Airtable database, and Google Sheets.
- Support content development initiatives identifying new areas of opportunity for creative, expansions, and music deals.
- Be a stakeholder for our internal music and programming related content tools.
What you'll need to be successful:
- 5+ years of experience in music curation and supervision
- Proven track record of delivering high quality curated content
- Passion for music with an emphasis on content curation for fitness
- In-depth understanding of music licensing and reporting
- Extremely detail oriented and an ace at spotting and correcting discrepancies
- Exceptionally resourceful at navigating road bumps in a fast paced production environment
- Takes direction and creative prompts well, able to adapt to feedback and changing priorities
- Experience with project tracking software: Airtable, Google Suite
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Bonus points for:
- Digital fitness industry experience
- Management experience
- Experience with data interpretation - Tableau, Mixpanel
Where you’ll be:
- Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19. Post COVID, we are giving you the flexibility to work from home should you choose to do so.
- Working hours: We operate within the Pacific time zone for collaboration
At Supernatural, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Supernatural is committed to bringing together individuals from all different backgrounds and perspectives, however applicants from agencies as well as corporation to corporation work will not be considered at this time.