Copywriter at ChromaDex
We are looking for a Copywriter to create various content for our consumer brand Tru Niagen on digital channels (our websites, blogs, Amazon and social media) broadcast (TV and radio), print and collateral, partnerships, including branded content publishers, influencers, and retailers. You will be working side-by-side with a small group of like-minded talent. The work we do is seen across the internet and with our partners around the globe—reaching “first-touch” consumers to ChromaDex investors who closely follow our marketing.
The copywriter is expected to have the skill set to take any assignment, from concept to completion in a very fast-paced environment that is creative, demanding and rewarding. You have to love writing and know how to rationalize your concepts, working within the brand guidelines.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop content assets and messaging for integrated campaigns
- Create content guidelines and materials for influencers and partner websites
- Write/edit/proofread content for influencers and partners
- Create new variations of existing copy to split test (advertorials, headlines, etc.)
- Help ensure consistent brand identity and voice continuity across all materials
- Cross-functional support for other departmental needs
- Collaborate with international partners to develop in-store collateral and signage, corporate identity materials, sales sheets and other creative materials
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or vocational/technical degree in Writing/Communication and a minimum of 4 years of experience in an advertising or copywriting role.A strong perspective on voice that can be adapted seamlessly to whatever project is at hand.
- Attention to detail, catching grammatical and typographical errors before passing work off for approval.
- Strong digital experience with web site, ecommerce and a knowledge of social media trends are necessary.
- Think strategically and creatively and generate innovative ideas.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively with other departments and associates.
- Capability to respond professionally to direction, constructive critique and Marketing feedback.