Content Writer at PatientPop
PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, and retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 400+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
Are you ready to really dig into a new role? We're looking for you.
Why you're important to us:
PatientPop is looking for a Content Writer to create, manage, and measure high-quality, eye-catching content that will help healthcare practices thrive, and position the company as the expert in helping doctors and dentists run a successful business. As a member of the Content Team, the Content Writer will help set and enforce brand standards, use, and messaging.
The Content Writer will work cross-functionally with other departments to gather content and provide writing support for cross-departmental projects. This person will also work with company executives, specifically on high-visibility blog posts, media bylines, webinars, and industry survey reports.
The Content Writer will write/publish impeccable creative content that inspires prospects, our customers, and the healthcare industry.How you will contribute:
The Content Writer is an integral member of the Marketing Team, which has a proven track record of creating reliable, scalable sources of revenue for our company. They will be a member of the Content Team within Marketing, and work closely with the Creative Services, Product Marketing, and Demand Generation teams.
This person will brainstorm, create, and manage content (blog posts, case studies, videos, webinars, whitepapers, social media posts, etc.) that educates doctors, dentists, and other healthcare providers on the best ways to attract and retain patients for life and make the healthcare experience more convenient and efficient.
The Content Writer will also develop and manage other content as needed (newsletter content, long-form playbooks, sales enablement, etc.), manage the editorial calendar, and report on content KPIs. The Content Writer will also contribute to the PatientPop survey reports, including designing and conducting surveys, and writing reports for distribution to prospects, customers, and the media.You will stand out with:
- 5+ years of experience in a content strategy, management, and operations role
- Experience developing and implementing new content programs
- A creative mind and strong storytelling abilities
- Exceptional writing skills; ability to write clear, concise copy under pressure
- Experience conducting in-person, video, and over-the-phone interviews with executives and subject matter experts
- Ability to deliver in-person presentations and serve as a webinar host
- Ability to conduct quarterly industry surveys (creating surveys, writing questions, running surveys using Survey Monkey), extrapolate key insights from survey data, and write compelling survey reports of interest to prospects, customers, the media, and industry influencers
- Strong project management, problem-solving, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Exceptional editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with numerous stakeholders, balancing their expectations and negotiating successful resolutions
- High attention to detail
- Excellent understanding and execution of AP Style guidelines
- Passion for digital marketing tactics, trends, and best practices
- Experience using content management systems (WordPress), project management tools (Trello), and Salesforce, and DAM platforms
- Strong interest in healthcare and healthcare technology. Experience writing about healthcare or medical topics is a plus
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.