Content Producer at MuteSix
MuteSix, an iProspect company, is an award-winning, full funnel digital and creative agency providing intelligent ad solutions that grow disruptor brands into enterprise market leaders. We help our clients design for the future while evolving their existing businesses with our agency’s winning combination of expert media buying, creative and talent. We help deliver scalable marketing solutions for clients across a broad spectrum of industries, including retail, e-commerce, luxury, nonprofit, technology, sports, publishing, and financial services.
Marketing agency specializing in customer acquisition on Facebook, Google Adwords and Email Marketing. We are professionals that strategize, execute, and manage a variety of client Facebook ad campaigns from conception to creative to execution and analysis.
We are looking for a passionate Content Producer to join our Creative Team.
You are an experienced content producer that loves wearing many hats. You are passionate about social media trends and online advertising. You are a creative problem solver that moves fast and creates great content with limited resources. You are growth-oriented, you rise to the occasion, and you are looking to contribute to the growing disruptive digital marketing space.
- Create direct response videos to be used in advertisements that fit into the client’s brand, speak to their brand pillars, and drive traffic to their website.
- Communicating and assessing creative needs with Facebook campaign managers and clients.
- Assessing the creative needs of clients and pitching creative packages.
- Ideating and executing digital creative strategy.
- Testing iterations of videos on social media platforms to analyze and increase performance.
- Evaluating and interpreting video performance metrics.
- Researching digital ad trends and using that information to inform creative decisions.
- Collaborating and communicating effectively with video editors on multiple creative projects at a time.
- Working with line producers to scope production budgets.
- Creating content within low budget constraints and quick turnaround times.
- Studying and analyzing an agency wide library of direct response videos as well as Facebook and Instagram user behavior.
- Occasionally directing on-set for direct response videos.
- 1-3+ years of experience in digital media content creation.
- Proven experience working with a wide range of budgets.
- Experience producing creative content for social media platforms.
- Comfortable executing a project that has some ambiguity.
- Being a team player and willing to jump into an area outside of your wheelhouse.
- Can-do, positive attitude, and a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Advertising and/or marketing job experience.
- Experience in direct response marketing.
- Wrike or other project management tools.
- Google Tools.
- Adobe Creative Suite; specifically editing in Adobe Premiere Pro and/or After Effects.
- Facebook Ads Manager experience.
What we offer:
- Scooter + dog friendly office, smart casual dress code, and standing desks.
- Unlimited snacks, cold brew, and avocados.
- Free onsite gym and awesome outdoor amenities including hammocks, grills, comfy seating, basketball court, food trucks, and a weekly farmer’s markets.
- Weekly Lunch and Learns, and opportunities to learn from industry experts.
- Health insurance coverage.
- 401K Matching.
- Flexible Time Off - Take care of your work AND yourself!
More about MuteSix:
Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, we have a performance-obsessed team of 150+ employees. Recent accolades include MuteSix being named #15 on the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing companies, one of Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces and earning an Addy Award for breakthrough creative.
MuteSix, an iProspect company, is proud to be part of the Dentsu Aegis Network, a group of agencies achieving great things in their own right, while also working brilliantly together.
MuteSix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.