Content Moderator / Trust and Safety
The Content Moderator (Trust and Safety) role is based in Santa Monica, CA. At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
- View and action reported content on an ongoing basis. Reported content can be graphic so you must be comfortable viewing graphic content.
- Conduct objective, fair, thorough, unbiased, and timely investigations into reported content.
- Review and gather evidence to support the decisions and actions you take.
- Identify and share observed patterns about reported content to elevate performance.
- Report on patterns and trends of reported content as you engage with them in our internal tool.
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Business proficient in Arabic highly preferred
- Flexibility to work any shift in a 24/7 environment, including holidays
- Familiarity with Google Suite of products — Gmail, Google Docs, and Google Sheets
- High attention to detail and nuance
- Strong communication skills, specifically, the ability to defend decisions and provide context in thought process
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Self-Starter — Takes initiative to identify opportunities to improve or build on processes and work products
- Ability to identify patterns in behavior that can be leveraged for improved decision making
- Strong organizational and time management skills to deal with shifting priorities and high volumes of work
- Someone with the flexibility to work overnight hours, evenings, and weekends
- Experience investigating fraud, spam, or other types of inappropriate content is an asset
- A passion for social media & online safety!
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
TaskUs, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer.