Content Marketing Writer
Genly is looking for a passionate content marketer to join our team as a digital content marketing coordinator. As a digital content writer, you will work with the Client Success team to create highly converting landing pages and engaging social, native and display ads for B2B audiences. You’ll drive web traffic to client landing pages with the goal to ultimately convert clicks into sales leads.
At Genly, our mission of empowering growth drives who we are and everything we do.
- Write highly converting landing pages that appeal to our target audience of professionals, including physicians, dentists, veterinarians, optometrists, lawyers and more.
- Research and develop compelling positioning for each client’s product/service that is focused on benefits/pain points and is highly engaging.
- Write ads for paid marketing campaigns (e.g. for Facebook, Yahoo, Google, and content discovery networks like Outbrain and Taboola)
- Create engaging CTA’s and headlines that will ensure high CTRs and on-page conversion
- Pitch fully formed marketing campaigns to management
- Create a content calendar and ensure that every client has a winning content strategy
- Understand trends and hot topics in our key markets by conducting independent research
- Create copy for internal assets such as website blog posts, articles, case studies, and white papers.
- Create and send weekly and monthly campaign reports to clients
- Account management: communicate campaign logistics, successes and roadblocks with clients on bi-weekly calls and via email
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, journalism or communications, or business
- 2+ years experience writing high conversion marketing/advertising copy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail, both in written word and visuals
- Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to manage and prioritize various responsibilities and consistently meet deadlines
- Flexibility to effectively deal with unexpected assignments and changes to workload based on management priorities or client requests
- Engaged in social media: Facebook, Instagram
- Ability to work with others, as well as independently and autonomously
- Proficiency in Google Drive and Excel
- Familiar with Unbounce or Hubspot is a plus
Genly, located in the heart of Silicon Beach in downtown Santa Monica, is a profession-based advertising platform and creative agency with the mission of helping companies automate lead generation. With access to more than 2 million websites worldwide and the ability to serve diverse media such as video, social, display, native and mobile ads, Genly has a wide reach with highly targeted capabilities.
Check us out: