About the Opportunity:
ReachLocal creates and manages thousands of websites for our local business clients. The content manager’s primary responsibility is to work with content vendors and develop tactics to manage content across ReachLocal’s website products and ensure the content is developed and posted in a timely manner on behalf of our clients.
Part quality assurance, part strategist, and part writer, the Content Manager will be an integral part of our ReachSites team. This person will partner with our SEO team on best practices, and become an expert on ReachLocal’s content approach and delivery for our website products and achieve the highest client satisfaction.
About Your Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a style guide for all ReachLocal content.
- Manage content vendor relationships, and continuously work to improve the quality of ReachLocal’s client website content.
- Write and edit content for high-value clients in a variety of fields, and subject matter.
- Search, and acquire visual content as needed, including images, and videos.
- Manage all of the content requirements for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ensure content is developed and published to our client websites in a timely manner
- Develop content focused operational reports and planning.
- Leverage vendors, contractors, and offshore teams when needed and make staffing / operational recommendations.
- College Degree in Communications, English, Marketing, Journalism. Master’s degree preferred.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Applications
- Knowledge of photo optimization software (Adobe Photoshop) a plus.
- 3-6 years professional experience.
- Familiarity with best practices in content marketing and writing for websites.
- Previous experience in project, and account management. Agency experience a plus.
Are you looking for a company that values innovation, passion, and a healthy work/life balance? A job where you feel supported and appreciated? At ReachLocal, we know our employees drive success, and we strive to create a thriving company culture where you’ll enjoy coming to work every day.
Here, you can walk through the halls and bump into our CEO, catch an inter-office ping pong tournament, or support a local cause with your fellow employees. Are you ready to join a company where you can have fun and work with some of brightest people in digital marketing?
Our mission is to help local businesses all over the world reach more local customers online. As a leader in powering online marketing for local businesses, ReachLocal has been recognized for outstanding products and exceptional employees, having won Google’s Quality Account Champion in North America and Google’s Innovation Champion Award in Canada. Our CEO, Sharon Rowlands, has won countless awards, most recently the Gold Stevie Award for Female Executive of the Year in the 13th Annual Stevie Awards for Women in Business.
ReachLocal is headquartered in Woodland Hills, CA, with over 60 locations throughout the United States, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands, Japan, Australia, and Brazil.
We invite you to learn more about us, connect with us, and grow with us here:
• Career Site: http://careers.reachlocal.com
• Blog: http://blog.reachlocal.com/
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/reachlocal
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/reachlocaljobs
• Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/reachlocal
• Hear from our employees: http://blog.reachlocal.com/reachlocal-services-spotlight-meet-some-of-our-marketing-experts
ReachLocal is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.
: US-CA-Woodland Hills