Who You Are:
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with Fair leaders and team members in our operations and dealer teams to write compelling stories focusing on how Fair is transforming the auto space for dealers and buyers alike. Possible areas of coverage include industry perspectives from our dealer team and partners, company initiatives that shape our relationship with dealers and customers, as well as our response to industry news and developments.
- Stay current on automotive news to craft reaction stories and longer trend pieces, explaining the dynamics behind the headline and how Fair fits into the picture.
- Brainstorm, develop and write creative articles, listicles and other general-interest pieces for paid placement that communicate Fair’s purpose and benefits within a broader automotive context.
- Work with our PR firm and communications team to pitch stories for placement in outside blogs or publications.
- Lead or assist with other writing assignments, including eBooks, marketing emails, video scripts, etc.
What You’ll Bring:
- A bachelor’s degree in journalism and 2-4 years writing business or automotive stories for print or digital publications. Please share published clips of yours that demonstrate your industry expertise, innate curiosity, and stellar writing skills.
- You’re an engaging communicator, talented writer, and creative storyteller with a proofreader’s eye and a pen that can bring clarity to even the most complex automotive issues.
- You're optimistic about how transportation innovation can improve the world around us and passionate about how Fair is making a transformative impact in the industry.