Greater LA Area
When it comes to creating mind-blowing immersive experiences Wevr knows the game! Wevr is a pioneering immersive entertainment studio with some of the top talents in the industry. Not only do we work hard to create an environment that helps us attract top talent but we cultivate a culture with more opportunities for our team to continue to thrive.
We hire a mix of the best talent. From seasoned industry veterans to talented rising stars, our goal is to incorporate diversity that garners new perspectives and experiences. We love working with brave artists, engineers and designers who thrive in navigating the waters of the ever-evolving interactive entertainment world.
We are looking for a well organized and resourceful Associate Producer to join our team.
About the Job
As our Associate Producer your job will be to join the team developing the beloved Gnomes & Goblins VR experience. The right candidate will be multifaceted, self-motivated, organized, and is ready to come in and make an impact on our project.
About The Role:
- Work with a dedicated team of engineers, designers, artists, and others throughout project life cycles managing risks, driving solutions, tracking deliverables, and communicating status
- Motivate and inspire the development team working in a AAA quality, high profile, highly productive environment
- Helping manage various aspects of development, including; scope of work, project timelines, and planning
- Utilizing project management tools like Jira, Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite software for translating tasks into backlogs, sprints, and day-to-day project tracking
- Supporting operations within the studio to enable our production development teams
- Working closely with QA to review the status of builds, bug priorities, and assist as needed
- At least 2 years of professional experience in VR/Game development production or project management
- Day-to-day experience managing expectations and adhering to project scope/timelines between teams and leadership to hit milestones
- Experience with game industry software tools like Jira
- Good production processes (Game Design, Prototyping, Project Management, and QA)
- Has flexible hours for those with difficult commutes
- Is a short walk from great restaurants and the wonderful Venice Beach California
- Is dog friendly
***Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Read Full Job Description