Assistant/ Coordinator, Film & TV
Universal Music Publishing Group is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant/ Coordinator to support the Film and Television Creative Department. The ideal candidate will have administrative experience working in a TV/Film/Music environment and have great judgment with discretion and confidentiality.
- Answer phones for the department
- Manage and maintain department contacts
- Handle expense reports for the team
- Book department travel
- Schedule department meetings with songwriters and managers
- Send out Feature Release Schedules monthly to the Film/TV team
- Contact record labels to track down music audio files
- Coordinate UMPG live show schedules, putting together show invitations for our clients and manage guest list/tickets
- Listen to and organize incoming global UMPG music for weekly department listening meeting
- Inform foreign synch teams of our current US priorities
- Create a monthly music playlist that includes all global priorities (Focus Tracks Playlist)
- Add release schedule information to the 'Global Sync Hub' document
- Upload music demos to shared drive
- Liaison between US A&R team and sync team - working directly with our librarians to help ingest all new and upcoming music
- Correspond with copyright department regarding writer and publishing split information
- Create music pitch reports and licensing reports when requested
- Knowledge of music industry; internship in an entertainment industry position preferred
- Bachelors Degree preferred
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.