Channel Marketing Manager
We are currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Channel Marketing Manager to join our company!
We're looking for a talented Marketing Manager with exceptional communication skills and a passion for channel marketing management. Targeting an exceptional, dynamic and resourceful marketing professional with experience in channel marketing management and B2B products to develop and expand Verifi's reseller partner marketing program. This Marketing Manager position is responsible for developing and implementing channel marketing programs strategies and promotional campaigns, including turnkey marketing programs, demand/lead generation programs, the development and management of a partner portal/website, and supporting partner sales/product training programs.
Duties are focused on developing and supporting a comprehensive roadmap for expanding the Verifi marketing efforts into the reseller partner channel.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drive ongoing communications with Reseller Partners including, but not limited to:
- Customer Promotions
- Channel Incentive Programs
- Lead Generation Activities
- Email Campaigns and Programs
- Developing, driving and implementing channel marketing programs and activity for qualified reseller channel partners.
- Developing and overseeing the marketing plan for specific channel partners within the organization.
- Develop and drive lead generation strategy for reseller channel programs including lead nurture programs and events.
- Design and implement measurements to quantify ROI from channel marketing programs, quarterly promotion campaigns and co-marketing activities with Channel Partners
- Management of Channel Incentive Programs (SPIFs) and Channel Partner MDF program
- Work closely with Marketing, Product and Business Development on development and production of partner enablement tools and other campaign related collateral.
- Develop, maintain and manage partner portal website and associated content
- Internal liaison responsible for communicating all channel programs, promotions and lead generation activities, key success metrics and ROI.
- Working closely with all aspects of the business to gather product and channel insights.
- Working closely to the product and marketing teams you will support CDRN brand development and experiential activities.
- Overseeing day to day channel operations
- Understanding changing and differing priorities depending on territories and how these impact channel marketing.
You bring to the table your:
- Experience in a marketing function, preferably a channel marketing function, ideally experience working with channel partners and creating enablement tools
- B2B product marketing experience to independently develop and execute brand growth strategies including reseller channel partner growth plans
- Proven ability to translate strategy into execution with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using business analytical tools to understand segmentation to make business decision
- Experience managing multiple marketing channels and reseller partner enablement: e.g. email, paid search, content marketing, display & affiliates
- Experience in best practices of marketing communication
- Strong presentation and excel skills, marketing KPI reporting and analysis of marketing channel data to make business decisions.
- Experience with the creative process and working with agencies
- Extremely well-organized, energetic, logical creative problem solver with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Previous experience working as a channel marketing manager would be a strong advantage.
- Past experience managing marketing budgets ideally within a channel marketing setting.
- A strong understanding of the distribution channels for the industry.
- Project management experience would be a definite advantage.
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus, and stock options