Alliances Manager, Private Equity at FloQast
- Build partnerships with Private Equity and Venture Capital firms.
- Create multi-level relationships within firms, from Operating Partner to Investors.
- Source high-quality leads from the portfolio of investments from each PE/VC firm.
- Coordinate with internal resources to accomplish goals, enable partners, and keep partners engaged with FloQast.
- Work closely with the sales team, customer success, partnerships team, pre-sales engineers, and marketing to grow new and incremental revenue.
- Work with Private Equity and Venture Capital firms to ensure their investments are successfully using FloQast products.
- Identify opportunities for new alliances and partnerships to expand FloQast’s reach, while maintaining a solid pipeline of new potential partners.
- Create and deliver professional & compelling presentations to potential partners.
- Join networking groups and attend events.
- Give clear and concise feedback to internal stakeholders on partner programs, product compatibility, and ecosystem viability.
- Effectively communicate to management through Salesforce updates, emails, and other means.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Operations, Product, Legal and Compliance teams to deliver the best solution based on FloQast and our partner’s needs
Desired Qualities and Skills:
- 4+ Years working or partnering with Private Equity or Venture Capital 6+ Years in SaaS-based Technologies
- A proven track record in scaling and growing a new and existing partner eco-systems
- Solid attention to detail
- Experience working in the ERP / accounting / financial management / financial ops domain and working with FinTech a plus
- Builder mindset, comfortable sharing ideas, trying new approaches and is focused on achieving team and company short and long term goals
- Flexible and adaptable in high growth, start-up environment Driven to hit and exceed sales targets
- Brings an existing network of relationships across target alliance partners
- Strong ability to drive execution of strategic initiatives and tactics
- Experience developing, negotiating and closing partner deals
- Ability to sell partners on the vision and mission of FloQast and of our partner program
- Travel required on a monthly basis over 25% (when restrictions are lifted)
- A track record of working in a fast-paced environment, setting your own demanding expectations, inspiring and supporting your teammates and exceeding those expectations
- Ability to understand FloQast’s products as well as to interact with product, marketing, sales, and operational teams and executives through a variety of channels
- Assertive, Passionate, Persuasive, Positive, Consultative, loves to compete and win
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience required