Beachbody creates the nation’s most popular in-home fitness and weight loss products, including P90X®, Insanity®, FOCUS T25®, and Shakeology®.
When our founders, Carl Daikeler and Jon Congdon, started Beachbody in 1998, they knew they wanted to help people. Now, as a billion-dollar company, we have millions of customers, over 100,000 Team Beachbody Coaches, and 800+ employees that strive to make living a healthy lifestyle easy.
We’re an equal opportunity employer on the lookout for top-notch talent who truly wants to help us change the world.
Why is the Technology team important to Beachbody?
Beachbody’s technology team is leading the way for new opportunities in the digital realm focusing on health and fitness. They provide consumer-facing eCommerce experiences and high traffic CRM for our Coach network users which are supported by enterprise applications for Beachbody's order processing and fulfillment engine.
What will you be doing at Beachbody as the Senior User Experience Designer?
- Developing a clear understanding of user needs
- Translating complex concepts into simple intuitive experiences that deliver on business goals
- Creating personas, wireframes, prototypes and user flows
- Working closely with the Product / Creative / Research teams along with various stakeholders to create cross-platform designs using agile implementations
- Proposing solutions to iterate, launch, test, assess, and repeat in order to refine the user experience and enhance business results
We’d love to chat if you have:
- 6-8 years of UX experience creating digital products
- Experience applying the methodologies of interaction design to cross-platform digital product development
- Experience with consumer research initiatives and analysis in an iterative environment
To all recruitment agencies: Beachbody does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Beachbody employees, or any other company location. Beachbody is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.