Vertebrae enables VR gaming and premium VR content developers to make a living doing what they love by monetizing their VR creations with innovative 3D brand advertising experiences. For brands & advertisers, Vertebrae provides the technology and creativity to reach consumers in the world’s most engaging and immersive medium.
We’re seeking a Product Manager to join our quickly growing team. The ideal candidate is someone who will focus on building the future of Vertebrae’s core ad products. You will represent the product internally and externally, taking feedback from customers while leading strategic and market assessments to help our Engineering and Product Management team build the world’s best ad experiences.The position is perfect for someone bright, organized, and able to quickly understand the use of VR-AR technology. Regardless of the challenge, the best candidate must be able to execute on time and under budget.
- Lead the Go-To-Market strategy for ad products
- Pro-actively map and document current and anticipated client requirements, internal requirements, and operational improvements onto a foundational product roadmap.
- Solicit ideas and feedback, gather requirements, perform strategic assessments, and communicate results that influence and inform the long-term roadmap
- Represent the Revenue Product team with respect to pricing, packaging, and positioning
- Drive strategic product decisions via evaluation of market trends and meticulous retrospective and prospective analysis of product and revenue performance
- Constantly assess the capabilities and value proposition of our ad products in light of strategic, qualitative, and quantitative analysis
- Continually come up with novel approaches to how content is discovered and watched-- approaches that improve our core metrics.
- Represent product design on the executive team as we continue to figure out how to expand globally while growing our offering of diverse, exclusive content.
- Create an environment that fosters high quality creative output.
- Embrace A/B testing as a methodology to understand what design and interactions best work toward acquiring and retaining users to our platform.
- Direct experience in Ad-tech (Gaming experience a plus)
- Ability to manage projects with engineering, operations, and analytics teams.
- A comfort in working at a company where data matters most, where objective measurements of success carry more weight than any other.
- 5+ years in a digital creative leadership position and a demonstrated ability to deliver products with elegant interaction and visual design.
- Proven leadership and strategic ability.
- Experience in delivering a highly scalable and flexible platform to end users.
- Expert written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Strong business acumen. Can talk about design from both a qualitative and quantitative standpoint.
Maybe you’re someone who…
- Has brand management, product management or product design experience
- Has worked with brands and agencies in the digital advertising space
- A plus is some background in computer science..