PatientPop is on a mission to transform the way healthcare providers promote and growth their practices by replacing the agency model with the first Practice Growth Platform - an all-in-one marketing solution for patient acquisition, retention marketing, reputation management, and business insights.
Launched in October 2014, PatientPop is one of the fastest growing software-as-a-service companies.
Web Designing for PatientPop
We are looking for website designers who have an eye for design. As a PatientPop website designer you will use a Square Space / Wix type template to create websites for medical clients across the country. You will be responsible for creatively finding ways to make each doctor’s website look unique and aesthetically pleasing while using PatientPop’s SEO formatted templates.
- Create websites for our clients using our website templates
- Work with our Implementation Managers to iterate on designs, based on client feedback.
- Work cross functionally with other department for pre-launch and post-launch design.
- Resolve all customer design requests in a timely, accurate manner.
- Meet minimum productivity goals and deadlines
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
- Demonstrated knowledge of color theory and image composition
- At least 1 year of professional design experience and/or a recent graduate from a design program
- A portfolio demonstrating graphic design principles and technical expertise.
- Demonstrated understanding of user experience principles, web trends, standards, and best practices.
- Outstanding organization and multitasking skills.
- Proven ability to drive results under pressure.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in HTML/CSS
When applying, please provide the following:
- Resume detailing relevant design experience
- Link to portfolio
*Please note, you will be asked to complete a website design mock-up utilizing Photoshop as part of the interview process.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws , including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.