VP, IT Production Operations
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs over 8,600 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. Deluxe is a wholly owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
We currently have an opening for a VP, IT Production Operations. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
Lead strategy and delivery of EIT Production Operations services globally including the EIT Global Service Desk and Global Network Operations Center. NOC responsibilities span IT and end customer delivery. Position works closely with Operations Business Management, Global IT, Production Engineering and Innovation Management to ensure successful delivery of services.
• Daily oversight of global helpdesk providing Tier 1 telephone and email support to clients
• Daily oversight of 24/7 IT Network Operations Center
• Daily oversight of tier 1 and tier 2 staff and processes including the triage, monitoring of tickets for completeness and timeliness of completion in accordance with support level agreements
• Ensures customer SLAs, communication protocols and contractual agreements regarding service interruption are adhered to.
• Integrates NOC and corporate helpdesk groups into an integrated support model able to triage outages together and provide a cohesive support structure
• Implement and champion a global change process that accounts for the differences between production environments and corporate environments needs and requirements
• Work with other EIT systems and network groups in defining SOP standards, training opportunities and handoff of items that level1 and level2 support groups should take over from level 3 teams
• Partner with EIT shared services leaders to deliver service and support for the global environment based on approved service levels
• Define key measures of service delivery, track and report to senior management
• Continuously identify and address SLA deficiencies and recurring issues
• Continuously look to move support left from level3 to level0; using automation, training. FAQs, etc.
• Advocate for Global customers and ensures their voice and needs are met
• Responsible for $1+MM operating budget annually
• Develop and implement global EIT Desktop policies and standards and manage Tech Refresh budget and schedule
• Participate and contribute to the development of business cases required to drive the necessary investments in the global operational environment
• Hire and develop talent of global shared service operations resources
• Create advancement opportunities and career growth availability for employees, review existing org and make changes where appropriate to rectify any identified issues in or outside of the US
• Connect global employees within Deluxe operations key contact leadership to collaborate and share information
• Oversee Regional Onsite Support management teams globally (North America, EMEA, India and Australia)
• Develop, approve, maintain and enforce EIT policies and procedures
• Lead the operational integration of Merger and Acquisitions to Shared Services
• Interact with all levels of internal and/or external leaders
• Strategically develop and operationally employ industry best practices for ITIL in areas such as: Incident, Problem, Release, Change, CMDB and Asset Management
• Bachelor's and Advanced Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• 15+ years’ experience in related field preferably in an IT shared services environment
• Demonstrable experience managing matrixed resources and the ability to influence
• Demonstrated ability to have designed and implemented strategic and operational roadmaps
• Experience with global support teams
• Experience planning, coordinating and executing network operations center 24/7 technical support and teams
• Proven experience managing large call center operations groups related to technical support and account related support
• Manage global operations budgets of more than 1+MM
• Ability to develop teams and lead people in a globally diverse and decentralized environment
• Strong IT Technical knowledge, business acumen and process skills
• Excellent communication and relationship management skills
• Comfortable in diverse, fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment
• Ability to work cross culturally
• ITIL / HDI Foundations/training
• PMI Certification/training preferred
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.