We are looking for a highly motivated, intelligent and passionate recruiter to join our talent team at Factual. Our ideal candidate has experience recruiting for technical positions and is eager to take on the challenge of growing our company. In this role, you’ll work consultatively with our hiring managers to develop strategies to find and qualify candidates for our Engineering organization. Sourcing is a major part of our team’s hiring strategy. You should be confident in your abilities to seek out, engage, and nurture relationships with top talent. You will need to be creative, strategic and data-driven with your sourcing methods.
At Factual, we have incredibly high recruiting standards with a focus on candidate experience at all stages of the recruiting cycle. You will partner with hiring managers to create the best hiring, interviewing, and closing practices for their teams. You will apply creativity to the candidate experience and help the team continue to improve our hiring and interview processes. Most importantly, you will be responsible for sharing our company’s story, vision and culture with candidates, and work to understand how it matches their career goals and values.
What you’ll do:
- Facilitate the entire recruiting process for technical roles: this includes sourcing, screening candidates and guiding them through the interview process.
- You will build out and execute strategies to find, engage and attract top technical talent.
- Proactively partner with hiring managers and executives to understand their hiring needs, develop interview processes and ensure positive candidate experience.
- Develop and manage a diverse pipeline of high-quality candidates for current and future opportunities at Factual.
- Build strong relationships with candidates, provide them with complete, accurate, and inspiring information about the company.
- Improve existing programs and develop innovative strategies around finding top talent.
- Pitch in a helping hand when needed – between university recruiting, tech talks and events, there will always be opportunities to contribute to the team.
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of sourcing and full-cycle recruiting experience at a growing technology company.
- Proven track record of sourcing and hiring from top companies, preferably in-house, in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of engineering skill sets (different coding languages, technical stacks, and terminology).
- The ability of articulate Factual’s story and value proposition to candidates.
- Expert level interview skills and job description development.
- Expert level skills in internet research and social media networking.
- Experience working with major applicant tracking systems and sourcing tools (Experience using Greenhouse is a plus).
- Highly organized and personable with a whatever-it-takes attitude.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- A passion for technology and analytics.