TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
We are looking to hire a Technical Account Manager (TAM) to deliver on all account management activity for TeleSign’s strategic clients. This includes managing the pre-sales service delivery engagement and integration through deployment of the contracted services and growing the relationship thereafter. The TAM functions as a consultant to the client through the implementation process, ensuring timely deployment of the services and client satisfaction.
- Drive and maintain high client satisfaction with TeleSign clients.
- Address and resolve support issues by providing timely feedback and internal escalation as appropriate.
- Manage cross-functional TeleSign project teams, which could consist of development, operations, and support staff.
- Maintain functional and technical knowledge of all TeleSign product offerings.
- Proactively monitor assigned clients’ activity against forecast/historical trends.
- Identify revenue/upsell opportunities with the client through continuous improvement of services and thorough understanding of client’s business and goals.
- Maintain knowledge of industry and TeleSign product offerings in order to effectively support clients.
- Work on assigned special projects, as appropriate.
Additional account management responsibilities include building close relationships with the clients, troubleshooting client inquiries, coordinating internally to ensure clients’ requirements are processed in a timely fashion, be the voice of the client within the company, and identifying additional use cases for potential up-sell of additional TeleSign services and use cases. As TeleSign is a growing company, the TAM may also act as Technical Support to some local clients to ensure timely support. Salary (commensurate with experience) plus bonus for attaining both personal commitment and company revenue based objectives.
- Attributes: Self-motivated, positive attitude, problem solver, team player, accountable, reliable, consistent, strong work ethic, focused, and organized.
- 2-3 years of client service and strategic account management experience.
- Technical experience while communicating with Developers and Project Managers required.
- Ability to learn, apply, and articulate TeleSign’s products, services, and operational technology.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and project management skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, preferably in a client relationship/account management role.
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast pace environment.
- Interest in innovative technology or software industry.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, PowerPoint and MSWord), Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud, and audio and web conferencing (Webex, GoToMeeting, Skype, Lync, etc).
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.