Team Lead, Ad Review
Our client, a premier social media company, is looking for a Team Lead for the Ad Review team. As the Team Lead, you will review operations data to provide customers with a best in class experience. You will handle technical escalations, document and drive appropriate solutions for technical issues, and build reports to accurately monitor service offerings. Additionally, you will oversee, lead, and mentor a team.
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
Ideal candidates will have the ability to lead a team coupled with a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics. Success in this position requires:
- Exceptional team management skills
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment
- A passion for helping others achieve results
- The ability to comprehensively research and review complex problems to determine the best solution
- The ability to use impeccable written/verbal communication
- Eagerness and ability to work in fast-paced, startup-like environment
- High level of emotional intelligence, empathy, and self-motivation
- Teachable attitude and commitment to a growth mindset in the workplace
- Demonstrated commitment to upholding a culture centered around TaskUs’ core values
- BA or BS Degree
- 4+ years of experience in advertising, tech support, customer support, or related role
- 2+ year of management experience
- Intermediate to advanced experience with SQL and Microsoft Excel
- Team player; excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility to work any shift between the hours of 5am - 9:30pm
- Flexibility to work weekends/holidays
- Standing and sitting for sustained periods of time, at least 50%
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
Some of our RIDICULOUS perks include:
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K Match
- Fully stocked kitchen / fridge
- Monthly events
- Mindfulness meditation
- A completely employee centric culture
- Relentless focus on experimentation
To learn more about TaskUs’ career offerings and to apply, please visit www.taskus.com/hq-careers/.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.