Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Joybird’s growing People team needs a Talent Acquisition Recruiter to aid in our growth by connecting top-notch talent to our unique opportunities.
- Gain a thorough understanding of our business, departments, and roles.
- Establish and provide both a first-class hiring process and candidate experience.
- Build pipelines and connections through a variety of methods, selecting the most effective channels for each role.
- Assess, excite, and close candidates for current and future positions.
- Own our applicant tracking system, ensuring users are trained and information is comprehensive, accurate, and timely.
- Maximize current tools, technology, and partnerships and stay abreast of innovative talent acquisition strategies.
- Produce hiring reports, analyze the recruiting funnel, and make suggestions for improvement.
- Assist with department projects in the areas of culture and engagement, rewards and compensation, and learning and development.
- Results-driven - You like to measure your success because you like to achieve and and want to keep getting better.
- Tenacious - You’ll proactively leave no stone unturned in finding the right people for Joybird.
- Connector - You can build strong relationships with our hiring managers and candidates. You listen to what each party is looking for, tailor your messages accordingly, and truly make the right match.
- Juggler - You can manage and prioritize hiring needs throughout the organization without dropping the ball.
- Closer - When all is said and done, you bring bright talent to our team!
- 2+ years sourcing/recruiting experience in a corporate or agency environment
- Experience with Lever, or a similar ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter, and other recruiting tools
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- Competitive salary
- A business that trusts and embraces tech
- A leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- A startup with a proven business model that’s growing fast
- Generous health benefits (dental, medical, vision)
- 401k plan
- Ample Paid Time Off
- Fully stocked pantry with your choice of snacks and drinks
- Furniture discounts (for friends and family too)
Read Full Job Description