Supply Chain Production Coordinator
MeUndies sells underwear, sure. But because we’re vertically-integrated, direct-to-consumer, and handle everything from design to marketing to shipping, we bring our customers much more than just undies. We’re a lifestyle brand devoted to self-expression and basics that are anything but simple. A great pair of undies can brighten up your day and a great underwear company keeps it going. We wear our brand as a badge of honor and we’re not afraid to share it.
Where do you fit in?
MeUndies is growing, and we're looking to grow our production support team. The ideal candidate will be analytical, organized, have excellent communication skills (written and verbal), and be data-driven with a background in fashion/apparel.
DAY TO DAY
- Create and maintain all purchase orders in company ERP system
- Reconcile all receiving in company ERP system
- Manage creation of new products from start to finish: uploading images in our ecommerce platform, entering all information into ERP system and updating pricing to reflect changes as needed
- Ensure the efficient and timely production of goods.
- Assist Production Manager in overseeing production schedules and shipments.
- Assist in implementing and enforcing quality control to meet quality objectives.
- Assist in on time delivery of Market Samples
- Organize department samples
- Maintain reports and logs to track Lab dips and Strike offs
- Support Production Manager to create project plans, allocate necessary resources, identify potential issues/risks and develop contingency plans if needed.
- Analyze and Identify opportunities to improve development, production, product quality
- Work with cross functional teams (Design, Creative, Marketing, Merchandising)
- Ensure cordial working relationships with vendors and factories
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge
- A Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a Apparel/Fashion
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and working with systems/application
- Advanced Excel skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity: when changes are made, you keep a cool head and fight on, even if you don't have all the details; you're comfortable moving between projects and facing the uncertain because challenge motivates you to evolve and innovate
- A facilitator: you efficiently and effectively keep projects on track by aligning the right people, materials, and support needed to get the job done; your well-organized file system facilitates quick action when work situations break bad and you help organize and run meetings
- Ambitious & Driven: you don't wait for opportunity to knock, you're constantly seeking the next challenge that'll level up your skills
- Data-driven: you leverage metrics and stats to make well-informed decisions and reinforce your customer-focused instincts with meticulous analysis and research
- An accountable teammate: you’ve got great relationships with all of your coworkers, and you're able to maintain these relationships across distance, culture, and time zones through your top notch verbal and written communication skills
WHY WORK AT MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We’re a team of kind, smart, diverse, and fun people who are building an amazing business and brand.
So we look at the big things.
We offer competitive equity/salary packages, plus generous parental leave, 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off. You’ll enjoy top-of-the-line hardware and software.
And the little things.
Everybody gets access to an on-site gym, snacks, and an office keg.
Even everyday things.
There’s a structured review process, regular feedback surveys, and a focus on open communication—all to make sure you’re thriving, happy, and growing.
And those special extra things.
We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, offsites, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet, sweet MeUndies discount, as well as a complimentary monthly subscription for our feel-good undies.