SR. MANAGER, FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS
We’re on a mission to build a better bathroom. We started with razors way back in 2011, and now millions and millions of Members later, we’ve expanded into shave products, skin care, hair styling, with more to come. We’re always growing and reinventing, and we rely on killer talent to help us achieve our goal of owning the bathroom. If you’re a team-playing innovator, you’ll fit right in. A sense of humor helps, too.
Dollar Shave Club (DSC) is looking for an awesome Sr. Manager in our FP&A team. In this role you will predict the future through awesome financial modeling skills, utilizing your amazing attention to detail. This person will not only merge analytical insights with strategic thinking into a succinct and impactful presentation/recommendation but will enjoy building relationships with cross-functional partners.
- Financial Planning & Analysis: Be part of DSC FP&A team and lead key core planning functions (ie. planning and forecasting for our US business) as well as develop the analytical framework to evaluate key strategic initiatives in support of the CFO and leadership team.
- Analytics: Help unlock value by leveraging data analytics. Scrub through trends and facts to come up with insights and “a-ha” moments that help either grow revenue or scale costs.
- Communication: Communicate the state of the business (the “what” and the “why) to key audiences in the organization. This can range from a recurring weekly update to presenting your findings to an exec audience. Presentations are substantial, tailored to the audience, impactful and professional
- Business partnering: become be a trusted business partner to key leaders in our organization. In this role you will be partnering with senior leaders to learn their business and help them be successful. You will also need to develop a strong relationship with FinOps and Accounting.
- Bachelor Degree in quantitative or business field (finance, economics). MBA or CFA a plus
- 2+ post- MBA or 7-8+ years of total professional experience in related industry (management consulting, i-Banking, Private Equity, Ad-Tech/Digital Media). Prior experience in subscription-based models, e-commerce or internet/digital B2C a super plus.
- Min 3 years of FP&A/Business Finance experience at a top tier technology company
- Strong proficiency with Excel a must. Ability to work with high volume of data in an efficient and analytical way.
- Entry level database query language (SQL) a strong plus.
- Flexible team player who is looking to thrive in a fast-growing and often-times uncertain environment
- A “get it done” attitude and approach to the job
- Strong work ethic and track record of high productivity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Dollar Shave Club is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation: Dollar Shave Club provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: [email protected]
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Dollar Shave Club will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Dollar Shave Club will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Thank you for considering a career with Dollar Shave Club