SR. DATA ARCHITECT
Marina Del Rey
The Ideal Candidate: A Seasoned Data Visionary, SQL Expert, Data Junkie, Data Warehousing Expert
- Partner with internal teams to define reporting and analysis requirements.
- Own, develop and maintain our reporting infrastructure on Looker.
- Collect requirements and build data cubes for different business units in Redshift.
- Write ad-hoc SQL queries to answer complex business questions.
- Monitor data, identify data inconsistencies and ensure data integrity.
- Institute processes and workflows to ensure SLAs are met for reporting needs.
- Keeper of our data dictionary and ensure that the knowledge is dispersed and widely understood across the organization.
- Train, onboard and mentor users to be self-sufficient and proficient using our BI platform.
- Build and maintain intuitive data visualizations and dashboards to tell a cohesive data narrative.
- Keep abreast with latest technology trends in Data Systems and evaluate fit for our use case.
What We’re Looking for:
- A self-driven & highly motivated problem solver.
- A flexible team player who is willing to go above and beyond and do what it takes to thrive in a fast-growing and often-times chaotic (in a good endearing way) environment.
- 5+ years of experience working with RDBMS such as PostgreSQL or MySQL in a Data role.
- 3+ years of experience building and maintaining Data Warehouses. Experience with Amazon Redshift is a big plus.
- Experience synthesizing and operating on large sets of data from multiple sources.
- Strong work ethic and a track record of building modern & sustainable data systems using cutting-edge cloud technologies.
- Experience with a BI platform like Looker, Tableau, etc.
Read Full Job Description