Software Engineer, Front-End
Vertebrae is building a sustainable VR and AR ecosystem by connecting brands and agencies with leading creators and video publishers. Our native advertising platform is built to leverage the transcendent nature of VR storytelling with a range of fully immersive and interactive ad units.
Vertebrae is seeking Senior Front-End Engineers to join team. We’re looking for individuals who are passionate about delivering pixel perfect UIs and driving technology forward by building scalable web systems. Success at Vertebrae requires strong coding and design skills, a knack for solving problems creatively, and a team-first mentality. If you are a motivated self-starter looking to build the technology powering advertising within AR and VR, Vertebrae is the place for you.
- Be a thought-leader: Design and build services and features that are core to the business
- Work closely with business leads, sales, marketing, product, and other engineers
- Embrace and instill engineering best practices across the organization to build an industry-leading platform
What to bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience working in front-end development.
- Experience working in AGILE/SCRUM
- 2+ years with React or AngularJS
- ThreeJS experience
- Photoshop/Illustrator skills
- Advertising Industry Experience
- UX/UI design experience (Wireframing)