Senior Product Manager (Reporting)
We are launching exciting and innovative products that help merchants, issuers and cardholders manage disputes and reduce losses.
As Senior Product Manager for the Reporting, you will be responsible for defining business requirements, working across the product lines to understand the reporting and analytics requirements for each. The ideal candidate will have experience working with internal and external stakeholders to identify the needs of the business and articulate solutions to drive the business forward.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leader in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Take end-to-end ownership of the product offering. Clearly identify market requirements, influencers, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Collaborate across the Product team through all the stages of the Product Lifecycle, regarding product functionality. Be the master of the market and manage the entire end-to-end product life-cycle from ideation, design, build, launch, maintenance and end-of-life.
- Formulate a vision and strategy around a product/product line and drive that strategy through the planning process to achieve investment in your products
- Define and measure key performance indicators such as usage, win/loss statistics, user experience, etc.
- Identify new market segments and opportunities and develop clear business cases for new products and features.
- Produce detailed business and functional requirements in the form of Agile/Scrum User Stories
- Lead scrum team(s) through monthly release planning, sprints, retrospectives, sprint activities, reviews, demos and acceptance testing user stories for completion.
- Produce various artifacts, workflows, process flows, use cases, business rules that demonstrate end-to-end functionality requirements and usability.
- Collaborate closely with business teams and client facing representatives to understand their use of the products and capabilities they support.
- Work closely with operational, support, legal and financial groups within the company to define business processes that support the product launch and maintenance
- Maintain and communicate a prioritized product delivery roadmap in collaboration with software development counterparts
- Perform competitive analysis and identify areas for competitive differentiation
- Develop product positioning and messaging that stands up to competitors
- Be a resource to Product Development, Sales, Support, Software Engineering, QA, and Client Support and as necessary to drive the adoption and success of your product line
- Defining rapid technical release plans, helping team to estimate duration of development for user stories
- Any additional duties as assigned
You bring to the table your:
- MBA or Master’s degree in engineering or similar fields, highly preferred
- 8 yrs experience in product management, with 2 years in payments
- 3 yrs experience owning 2 or more product lines simultaneously with at least one being revenue generating
- Previous experience working in an Agile software development process
- Experience with business intelligence and analytics platforms
- Hands-on experience creating dashboards and analytical reporting features for specific product lines
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written, with ability to build relationships at all levels and in various departments
- Previous experience documenting business requirements and product specifications
- Experience writing user stories and working with development teams
- Results oriented, highly self-motivated, and quick-to-learn personality
- Proficiency with MS Office
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus, and stock options