Senior Financial Analyst
We are hiring a Senior Financial Analyst to support our customer service team. This position reports directly to the CEO of Customer Care with dotted line to the CFO, and will
play a key role in the continued development and success of the organization. This is a great opportunity to join a profitable and growing company that is a leader in our industry.
The Senior Financial Analyst will provide financial and operational analysis in support of our customer service organization, including outbound sales, customer support and related customer analytics. Primary responsibilities include developing and monitoring performance indicators and key drivers. This position will cultivate strategic, operational partnerships to drive financial thought leadership and provide the executive team with timely and insightful financial information to manage the business and make critical business decisions.
- Liaise with all departments to analyze financial and business performance results of the customer service organization, including profit analyses by customer type, product, market, revenue source, etc.; headcount and commission analysis; agent efficiency metrics; and product pricing and programs
- Monitor key performance indicators and business drivers by highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance. Provide accurate daily, weekly, monthly financial reports, including deep dive analysis of operating expenses.
- Develop and maintain a dashboard for executive management to monitor financial performance and KPIs.
- Prepare and analyze weekly, monthly and quarterly management reports to provide business partners with ongoing financial insight into operational efficiencies by identifying and communicating focus areas, spending reduction opportunities and making recommendations to mitigate risks. Create action plans and drive improvement in cost and revenue.
- Develop and present insights and well thought out recommendations to leaders
- Develop and utilize financial modeling techniques to evaluate risks and opportunities
- Special projects and ad-hoc reporting and analyses, as needed.
- Routine communication with CEO of Golden Customer Care and CFO relating to financial and business issues
- Bachelor's degree with a major in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Business Management required
- Minimum 3-5 years in and FP&A position
- CPA or MBA, preferred
- Experience with an on-line marketing company and/or in a customer service organization is a plus
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Strong analytical skills, business knowledge and understanding of company financial drivers.
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills
- Travel requirement approximately 15-25% within the U.S.