Tapcart makes mobile shopping easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile commerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our merchants and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Pier 1, Chubbies, Brandy Melville, and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by thousands of brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We have been featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
Tapcart is looking for a VP of sales to help us row the boat faster!
Here's what a good fit looks like:
- Have previously made lots of mistakes scaling a SaaS business and learned from them
- Have a desire to build a Unicorn
- Likes selling disruptive products to marketers
We are entering massive sales growth in a growing TAM!
So be ready to lead our awesome sales team (12), scale revenue to new heights, and build high growth sales foundations at a great company.
What your growth looks like:
- Evolve Tapcart's go-to-market strategy to maintain fast growth
- Lead and grow an amazing sales team and culture. Recruit and train top talent
- Work with demand-gen team to scale our GTM engine
- Work with our design and marketing teams to create valuable sales collateral
- Develop realistic, quantifiable sales-related goals and milestones
What we are looking for:
- 6+ years of sales team leadership
- Experience leading a B2B SaaS company from $10M - $100M ARR
- Ability and experience selling SaaS software to marketers
- Working knowledge CRM and software platforms (e.g. Salesforce, Outreach )
- Strong examples of building and training sales teams
What you'll receive in return:
- A fun and exciting work environment with a talented, tight-knit team in downtown Santa Monica
- The opportunity to grow and lead a sales team to unicorn status
- A position with real leadership opportunities
- Benefits including healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, equipment and unlimited PTO
- Equity and ownership in an high growth SaaS company
- Tahoe retreats and taco Tuesdays.... duh
Tapcart Perks & Benefits
· Excellent growth opportunity, 401k, and stock options for all full-time employees
· Medical (75% covered by Tapcart; 50% for dependents) - eligible 1st of month
· Dental and vision (100% covered by Tapcart; 50% for dependents) - eligible immediately
· Unlimited PTO and 10 paid company holidays
· Brand new MacBook Pro and home office setup
· Catered lunches, monthly happy hours, and company wide offsite events
· A team that has transitioned to remote work impressively, and remains highly collaborative and connected
· We pride ourselves in having a team that promotes diversity, inclusion, leadership, mindfulness, and passion.
Who is Tapcart!?
We are growing startup located in Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our team and culture are very important to us – we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Why join us?
We are on a rocket ship and just raised our Series B for 50M in June 2021: https://tcrn.ch/3dn2RiV
We raised our Series A for 10M in May 2020: builtinla.com/2020/05/19/tapcart-raises-10m-series-a-hiring
Check out what our customers are saying: https://apps.shopify.com/shopify-mobile-apps/reviews?page=4
Our current openings: https://tapcart.com/careers
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our Careers page.