VP of Sales
Are you passionate about Market Research, Quality Sample and Consumer Experience? Do you understand sample sourcing and think that the sample industry is broken? Do you want to join one of the fastest-growing and most innovative sample providing companies in the market research industry?
We changing the data and insights landscape. Our platform engages consumers to collect data which empowers researchers and insights professionals to make accurate decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology, out-of-the-box marketing, and innovative strategies to engage consumers and shape the products and services of tomorrow.
We are looking for VP of Sales in several locations. Each VP will be responsible for a team that focuses on a specific vertical.
We are adamant about career development and nurturing a culture where people experience rewarding personal and professional relationships. This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting and highly motivated team!
Here’s What You Will Do
- Work in collaboration with the EVP of Sales to identify and recommend strategic approaches to create lead generation for sales. Support those events by personal attendance, providing staffing resources, and oversight at the events and meetings
- Leverage your business network to open new opportunities for your team where
- Recruitment, selection, training and management of sales team to support markets by vertical.
- On-going coaching and training to ensure that sales representatives are efficiently and effectively progressing leads which result in business closure.
- Ensure the documentation of all sales activities and the appropriateness of all internal and external sales communications
- Review performance data related to these markets and identify opportunities for improvement which are supported by the development and implementation of resolutions
- Work collaboratively with our internal teams to facilitate the highest possible efficiency and positive culture attainable
- A minimum of 5 years managing a sales team in Market Research or Sample/Panel space
- History of forecasting commitments and revenue with a high degree of accuracy
- Comfort forging and developing business in new territories, new markets and new strategies
- Ability to assess assigned market and identify opportunities for business development.
- Leadership skills which motivate and create loyalty among sales team in alignment with company goals and objectives
- Motivational skills that are transferred to others through positive interactions
- Ability to close sales and negotiate closure while complying with corporate guidelines and policies
Benefits and Perks
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Competitive Salary, and uncapped commission structure
- Flexible hours
- Company outings
- Overall engaging and fun atmosphere