PatientPop - the first Practice Growth Platform serving the healthcare industry - helps practices grow, modernize their patient experience, and streamline their front-office. The company's SaaS platform manages the patient journey from first impression to the examining room, and picks-up again after treatment is complete to nurture and recall patients when the time is right.
We are currently recruiting a Vice President of Inside Sales to join us at our headquarters in Santa Monica, California. You will be responsible for continuing to scale and lead our entire inside sales organization including Sales Development, Account Executive, Sales Training and Operations.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Design, implement and execute quarterly business plans
- Define, track, and manage KPIs for the inside sales organization to achieve monthly and quarterly goals.
- Manage and mentor sales teams across the organization
- Hire and train a world-class SaaS b2b management team
- Effectively coach the team of inside sales managers to meet monthly and quarterly goals
- Create sales and delivery plans for inside sales organization
- Build and manage company inside sales pipeline to deliver accurate forecasting to the SVP of Sales
- Work cross functionally with our Brand/Marketing, Customer Success and Business Development teams to ensure efforts focus on existing coverage areas
- Work directly with SVP of Sales to achieve monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- Evaluate and implement tools and systems as required (CRM, Prospecting, Dialing, Email, etc)
You live and breathe the build out of successful Inside Sales teams. You have strong opinions on the way this should be done because your career has seen successes and failures making it happen elsewhere. You wake up instantly thinking of the best and most efficient ways to get your product to market and how best to enable your teams to do that. You are not short on ideas or strategies. In the end – you want to get shit done!
- Undergraduate required. MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS organizations in a Sales Director or Sales Executive role
- Experience building both inbound and outbound sales teams of 50+, including sales development (SDR) programs
- Experience selling products that are less than $15k in ARR
- An expert at product knowledge and understanding complex technology
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth of $30M+
- Experience driving scale in a b2b technology environment preferred
- Motivated and driven to exceed expectations in a team environment
- Excellent presentation skills; excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.